Thursday 26 September 2013

Blessing Jar

Done and dusted... Luckily my house if full of (usually useless) fun craft items which mean I can whip up something funky looking (well I think it is funky looking) in no time. For me, making it look fun is key. Just another way to inspire me to actually make it and want to have it in my house.

The final product...

I actually got pretty excited while making it as I realised I was starting a whole new tradition in our family. That in itself I think is really important. One that Little B while grow up thinking is normal and will hopefully carry on with her on family one day (oh scary thought!).

It is interesting how God works as well. The past few weeks have been hectic as I ponder life and my pity party I was having (slowly getting over that one). Every day I seemed to find another annoying coin lying around. I don't like having coins around the house as I am worried that Little B will find them and think they look tasty and try and eat it. Cue choking image. Not good. So everytime I saw one of these coins I thought to myself 'wouldn't it be good to have that blessing jar to put it in'. So finally we do. Seems like I am the first to be blessed by the jar and it wasn't even because of any money in it. Though I did start off the blessing jar as I found 10c while making it.

I am looking forward to seeing money go in and also praying over where the money can be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment